Highlands Info Tech helps companies support and refine high-level business processes that involve different departments, applications, and data sources and that require straight-through processing, seamless data interchange, and integrated business rules execution.
According to Gartner Research, 75% of corporations have 6+ different database systems in their information environments. Handling multiple systems can lead to 3 main problems that may affect a company’s overall performance:
- Lost employee time and additional employee effort for transferring process-related data from stage to stage.
- Missed or uncertain data, manual data consistency checks
- Manual data verification between different systems, repeating discrepancies, frequent corrections
- Practice of exporting and importing records to and from files, or even manual input of data already contained in one system to other systems
- Improve usability
- Simulate data processing
- Low information availability and huge amount of effort spent on data mining, aggregation, and validation.
- Frequently exchanging emails to get or provide necessary information instead of having a single data access point
- Weak taxonomy and metadata management due to isolated data sources containing fragmented or incomplete parts of information
- The need to manually collect, aggregate, and compare data in different corporate data sources for decision-making
- Additional IT team work required to support changes, systems maintenance, access rights management, etc.
- IT team is overloaded with user requests for data formalization, extraction, and reporting automation
- Custom programming is required to complete tasks
Our Integration Services?
To avoid the issues described above, we provide a full range of integration services that enable our customers to accelerate business processes, eliminate ineffective routine operations, and verify data validity and consistency across data warehouses, applications, and geographic locations.
Depending on your actual needs and current IT infrastructure, we can determine which of several types of integration techniques would result in the best return on your investment. We offer the following integration services:
Analysis and Consulting for Integration Projects
We can provide a set of pre-project services to ensure clear integration vision, transparent budget and deliverables, optimal technology choice, and security concepts.
- Technology consulting
- Security consulting
- Information infrastructure audit and testing
- Project analysis and planning
- Integration architecture design
- Process and data modeling
Enterprise Service Implementation
For large businesses that require end-to-end integration across dozens of automated processes and procedures, we offer a full-cycle enterprise service implementation. We enable service-oriented architecture (SOA) based on the most up-to-date open source and proprietary technologies. You benefit from the full-cycle service delivered by Highlands Info Tech, which includes enterprise service deployment and stabilization, full technical documentation, further system improvements, IT team training, and support and maintenance outsourcing.
We offer development and implementation of an enterprise integration point that will connect your databases and applications to a central hub, allowing data interchange and synchronization and enabling centralized data access and business process management. This might be suitable and cost-effective solution for small and medium-sized businesses and can be easily scaled and transformed as your business grows. We also offer portal integration that comprises data mining solutions and a presentation layer providing a single data access point to various corporate data sources.
Point-to-Point Integration and Ad Hoc Solutions
To satisfy the ad hoc integration needs of our customers, for example to automate data interchange between two applications or attach isolated applications to an already existing integrated environment, we provide the following solutions and services:
- Custom API integration
- Custom database connector development
- Custom middleware development
- Customization and re-engineering of existing applications and frameworks to enable integration