Outsourcing your project to an offshore dedicated team is an excellent opportunity to enhance your business with top-quality resources individually picked to build a perfect team matching your requirements and business objectives with the preferred degree of monitoring and involvement.
- A dedicated team is engaged exclusively on your project. They cannot be assigned to any other tasks.
- Opportunity to adjust the team’s business hours to your time zone.
- Easy communication via chat, video conferencing, and conference calls keep you continuously “in the loop” during the project.
- Change requests are much easier to make. You can change priorities, specifications, and other project details any time and with no problem. No special change requests tracking and no budget reviews are required.
- Customized project status reports, covering all project components, tasks, workload, idle time, and progress are provided.
- Immediate access to high-end software development technology resources and advanced methodology.
According to your needs, we provide two types of offshore dedicated teams.
Offshore Dedicated Team
Recruiting, training, and maintaining your current in-house software development team can make your software development project a real financial puzzle, not to mention the time and effort that you could better apply to the improvement of your core business activities. With an offshore dedicated team, you will directly manage and monitor the individual developers. We assist you in hand selecting a team of qualified technical specialists, programmers, software architects, QA engineers, and business analysts that are dedicated to your project fully to accomplish your project employing the latest and cutting-edge IT technologies.
Offshore Dedicated Team with Manager
Whether you are planning to keep your involvement to a minimum or, on the contrary, you need to have total control over every stage of your project, you can additionally hire an experienced software development manager to supervise your development team on-site. This dedicated manager will run your team, be your point of contact person, and update you on the project progress with daily work reports.